That’s a really good question. It all comes down to what your “muck tolerance” is, ha ha 🙂 Either way, we have an article talking about this, so you can think about it and decide what you want to do.
When should I clean my pond?
The best time to clean your pond is in the spring, usually in March-April. We provide spring pond cleanings and openings for water features of all types. Simply contact us through the form on this page.
Pricing – What does a water feature cost?
How much does a water feature cost?
Great question, and one you need to know the answer to. We have a couple ways in which you can find out.
- We’ve built a special tool on our website called the Project Planner that let’s you “build” your own project and you can see exactly what costs what
- We have physical water garden displays at our store in Denville NJ. Come on out and see them for yourself, they are all labeled with signage and pricing. You’ll be able to see some of the water features listed on our Project Planner in person at our store.
How does scheduling a consultation work?
So you’re ready to buy a water feature, what do you do next?
Awesome! Let’s get you set up. Here’s how the process works:
- Fill out this form on our website
- We’ll then need you to upload pictures of your backyard
- After you’ve sent us your pics, go to the Project Planner. On that page tell us what you’re interested in
- After you’ve filled out your info on the above 3 steps, you’ll get to book your initial phone call.
- After your phone call, our designer will ask you either to come to the store and pick out a water feature in person, or schedule an in person consultation at your home
- Sign off on the contract and work will start as soon as our schedule allows!
That’s it! Can’t wait to talk to you!